Now Available for Apple iPad
BMSC HCS-D: Prepare to Succeed
For those seeking HCS-D certification, this 60 day supplemental online coding program provides a perfect review of the material needed to prepare for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding: Homecare Coding Specialist-Diagnosis Certification.
Use this unique online video program to find out how to best prepare for the certification exam from the Chair of the Homecare Specialty Board and one of the main authors of the exam: Lisa Selman-Holman.
Learn more about Lisa Selman-Holman
Special advantages of this program include:
- Guidance for successfully completing the exam such as:
- Tips on test taking,
- What to look for in the exam questions to provide accurate answers
- Various question formats presented
- Common exam mistakes
- Tips on how to remember key coding information
- Supporting handouts for each module via web download
- An “Ask” link on screen for emailing questions
This online program also provides review, scenarios and quizzes on various coding topics as they pertain to the exam including:
- Coding as it relates to OASIS C
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Failure
- Complications of Cancer
- Transplant Complications
- Adverse Effects vs. Poisoning
- Abnormality of gait
- Pressure Ulcers
New technical enhancements:
- Updated to work on Apple iPads
- New search feature quickly delivers search term-related presentation slides using the Silverlight media player which is increasingly common to Mac and Microsoft devices.
- Perfect for those seeking HCS-D certification
- Provides an affordable, convenient alternative that saves money and time traveling to off-site seminars - 60 day subscription only $195.00 per viewer
- Access anytime, night or day from the convenience of the home or office
- Revisit the program anytime for important points covered in the exam
- Presented in one 86 minute program that combines a web streaming video of the presenter alongside corresponding slides.
- Coded for use on PCs and Apple iPad
- To place orders, complete and fax the order form (see the link under the image at left) or contact the MED-PASS Home Care Team at 800-438-8884. Online ordering of this product is not available.
Specifications: Web streamed video presentation, coded for use on PCs and Apple iPad
To place orders
- Contact the MED-PASS Home Care Team at 800-438-8884.
Online ordering of this product is not available.